miércoles, 9 de febrero de 2011

Food we Like

Food we like
Welcome to learn a little of my favorite meals
  •  Pizza: I love Friday I eat pizza with my nephew, I like double cheese, are delicious, but I do not like soft toast.
  • Strawberry juice: it's delicious and refreshing is a good option to accompany a meal
  • Ice Cream: chocolate preferably is one of my delusions, it is refreshing and is a good choice for after dinner
  • Hamburger: Good choice for the weekend, chicken is rich, soft, and little roast chicken with gravy without potatoes or vegetables
  • Fried chicken and fries: Delicious, good choice for lunch are crunchy.
  • Coke(cocacola) : I love this drink, I take each of my meals, is a vice
Thanks for visiting me in the Bloggers and thus know more of the foods you love me...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario